To get that beautiful wedding day glow I would recommend starting to prep your skin 3-6 months prior to your wedding. Here are a few simple and easy tips that you can start doing that will definitely make a difference come wedding time.
1.Hydrate, Hydrate & Hydrate! Staying hydrated helps increase elasticity in the skin and it stays moisturized longer. Staying hydrated can also help with any skin crepiness.
2. Healthy Diet - reduce sugar intake as it can cause breakouts
3. Get enough sleep - Skin makes new collagen when you sleep which prevents sagging
4. As you get closer to your wedding day try to manage your stress - Stress causes your sympathetic nervous system to release stress hormones (cortisol and adrenaline) into your body. This in turn causes increased oil production in your skin glands which can lead to clogged pores and breakouts.
5. Invest in a monthly facial - Regular facials help exfoliate your skin which removes dead skin cells and also helps increase blood circulation.
6. Use a humidifier to help keep your skin happy - adding moisture into the air can help reduce dry, cracked skin.
7. Invest in good quality skin care products - Daily use of well formulated skin care products can reduce the amount of makeup you will need.
8. Maintain a daily morning and nighttime skin care routine - This along with good quality products can increase skins moisture, reduce pore size and blemishes and aid in restoring an even skin tone.
9. Add a double cleanse to your routine at night - The first cleanse will help breakdown any dirt or makeup and the second cleanse will address your skin type / concern.
10. Avoid last minute skin care / product changes - Avoiding this can reduce your risk of having a break out or your skin adjusting to new products or even an allergic reaction close to your wedding day.
I hope these tips are helpful, please check back regularly for more skin care and makeup tips.